What are Cookies?
Cookies and other online tracking technologies are small bits of data or code that are used to identify your devices when you use and interact with our websites and other services. They are often used for remembering your preferences, to identify popular news stories, and remember you’re logged in, allowing you to comment on stories.
What Cookies do we use and how do we use them?
Essential cookies and similar technologies
These are vital for the running of our services on our websites and apps. Without the use of these cookies parts of our websites would not function.
Analytics cookies and similar technologies
These collect aggregated information about your use of our websites , and enable us to improve the way it works. For example, analytics cookies show us which are the most frequently visited pages, time spent surfing the site, browser used, and geographical data. They help us record how you interact with our websites, such as how you navigate around pages and from page to page; identifying improvements we can make to the customer journey. They also help identify any difficulties you have accessing our services, so we can fix any problems. Additionally these cookies allow us to see overall patterns of usage at an aggregated level.
Functional/preference cookies and similar technologies
These cookies collect information about your choices and preferences, and allow us to remember things like language, your username (so you can log in faster) etc.
This Service doesn’t use any profiling cookies
Following the list of cookies used on this Service:
|aviaCookieConsent||preference||1 year||It collects the successful reading of the cookie policies and the relevant consent|
|_ga||analytics||2 years||It collects navigational information in aggregate form|
|_gat||analytics||10 min||It collects navigational information in aggregate form|
Most modern browsers are set to accept cookies by default, but you can change your settings to notify you when a cookie is being set or updated, or to block cookies altogether.
Please note, however, that if you delete cookies or refuse to accept them, you might not be able to use all of the features we offer, you may not be able to store your preferences, and some of our pages might not display properly.
- For the Chrome web browser, please visit this page from Google: https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/32050
- For the Internet Explorer web browser, please visit this page from Microsoft: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/278835
- For the Firefox web browser, please visit this page from Mozilla: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/delete-cookies-remove-info-websites-stored
- For the Safari web browser, please visit this page from Apple: https://support.apple.com/guide/safari/clear-your-browsing-history
- For any other web browser, please visit your web browser’s official web pages.
Following the tool provided by Google to stop Google Analytics